Did you ever notice?

I am going to ask you point blank. Did you ever notice that in Northern New Jersey, no one knows how to drive?

The leftmost lane is the passing lane.  That means that's the lane you use to pass other vehicles.

But what do drivers with NJ plates do? They idle along slowly in the passing lane.

I can see if it's New Yorkers or Pennsylvanians doing it.

But no.

It's our neighbors. The people from the towns and cities dotting the Northern New Jersey mountainous landscape.

I find this frustrating. Not that I want to speed, but some of these drivers aren't even going the speed limit!

What can I do?

I guess that's what the horn is for.

Sorry for the rant. I just had to get this out of my system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You call that a massage?

Blogging About Northern New Jersey