Blogging About Northern New Jersey

I am a woman who was born and raised in Northern New Jersey.

My family is originally from Brooklyn, New York. We moved to New Jersey long before I was born.

The reason my family moved was because New York City had went bankrupt and crime was everywhere.

After my seventy year-old aunt was mugged on her own street, my entire family moved out to Jersey.

They purchased three houses, all on the same street. They kept their houses in Brooklyn and rented them out.

Who would have thought that the houses, six in all, would total a cool 13 million now?

My siblings and cousins and I all have a trust and we can't see, but why would we?

The rent we get every month pays all my bills. I only have one cousin who complains about money, but it's more because she likes 10,000 dollar vacations four times a year.

This blog may be boring for some, but it's about my life.

Is my life so exciting that someone is going to make a movie about it? Probably not.

But I'm sure someone out there will find it interesting, all the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You call that a massage?

Did you ever notice?